Georgetown University, Washington DC
15th of July 2019
19th of July 2019
This intensive week-long workshop will take place at Georgetown University’s campus in Washington, DC, the cradle of global cybersecurity law and policy. Upon successful completion, participating students will receive a Certificate in Privacy and Data Security jointly issued by ISDE and Georgetown.
This course is designed to offer its students a complete and international vision on cybersecurity, data protection and privacy
Why should you choose this program?
- The Data Economy
- Core Data Protection Principles
- A Practitioner’s Guide: Data Flows and Mapping
- Data Controller and Processor Obligations
- Global Privacy Regulations (India, Brazil, U.S.), Brexit and Privacy
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and other U.S. State Privacy Regulations
- Cyber Insurance and Privacy Regulations