International Compliance Officer Expert Course
This program, taught by outstanding professionals from leading companies, is not limited to providing their students with knowledge that they could study by other means, but is a true professional training. The goal is that at the end of the program, students will be able to carry out what they have learned in their companies, immediately.
The fundamental duty of a Compliance Officer is to maintain the ethical integrity of a company unharmed. To this end, he or she must combine solid theoretical knowledge with proven skills to assess risks, properly manage conflicts, interpret relevant data and resolve any problems that may arise.
To achieve the above objectives, this programme, taught by outstanding professionals from leading companies, is not limited to providing students with knowledge that they could study by other means, but involves real professional training. The goal is that at the end of the program, students will be able to carry out what they have learned in their companies, immediately.
In this way, at the end of the course they will have acquired the necessary training to implement, supervise and manage a risk prevention and compliance system within any type of organization, from a managerial perspective and with the capacity to manage a team of compliance officers.
In addition to the above, those who pass this course will be prepared to take and pass the exam of the certifying company ISDE – Thomson Reuters Aranzadi and thus obtain their accreditation as International Compliance Officers.
The program will take place on Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings, at ISDE Madrid headquarters, between September and February.
This program allows the following professionals, among others, to be trained and accredited as Compliance Managers
- Legal and financial advisors
- Secretaries of the Board of Directors
- Financial Directors
- Company managers
- Human Resources Directors
- Heads of Management Control Departments
- Professionals from other functional areas whose responsibilities require them to implement crime prevention plans or assume the status of Compliance Officer
- It will allow all of them to adapt the practices of the companies they manage or advise to the new corporate and legal requirements and, if necessary, to access new responsibilities in their service.