Why should you choose the ISDE's Law Degree?
- The main objective of ISDE´s official Law Degree is to train you as an integral legal expertwith the capacity to lead the development of projects in any of the disciplines that constitute this profession, and thus, to know how to adapt themselves efficiently in a society in constant evolution
- The courses of the Law Degree are complemented with training modules in prestigious international universitiesand professional internships in leading law firms and companies with which ISDE has signed collaboration agreements.
- ISDE offers excellence-based teaching staff and an exclusive training methodology, which consists in combining theory with analysis, legal argumentation and practical cases that stem from the legal profession.
- ISDE has created the mentor figure, giving the students the possibility to have an invaluable resource that are teachers/professionals who will guide them throughout their studies. Therefore, offering them a completely personalized follow-up, optimizing their academic performance, which will help them to make their professional endeavors more successful and concrete.
- Practical trainingis part of ISDE´s DNA. At ISDE, we believe that legal training through internships is a fundamental part of personal and professional development.
- ISDE promote a learning culture based on the person. We place the student at the center of our concernsand work on his or her personal and professional advancement.
Why should you study the Master in International Law simultaneously with the Law Degree?
To succeed in an international context. The Master in International Law is taught simultaneously with the Law Degree during the 4 years of its duration. The subjects that make up the program will provide students with the international aspects that are currently demanded by law firms and companies, increasing the complexity as the courses progress and contributing to the knowledge of the specific subjects to ensure labor insertion.
The law firms and companies design the content of the program to train students given that, in the future, they will demand as employers. ISDE is a pioneer in the adaptation of university to the profession.
Internships start in the first academic year
Students will have to complete 150 hours in and internship context, every year in the best law firms and companies in Spain. In addition, the training is always carried out with an essentially practical view. Said training is adjusted to the most common casuistry in our courts of justice, ensuring professional internships starting in the first year. In this sense, the fact that the Master is taught throughout the degree makes this exclusive ISDE program, unique in the European and international realms.