Our programme of study responds to the distinctive needs of international sports organisations. Therefore, the programme has been designed from the outset as a sport management degree, rather than a business degree with a few sport modules attached. Learning in this sport rich environment provides numerous opportunities for you to engage in CPD, volunteering, access a variety of sports networks, and to undertake a placement with a local sport organisation – alternatively, you may choose to complete your placement with an international partner.
Due to our unique learning and teaching experience, you will graduate from our degree programme with a rounded knowledge of specific and transferable management skills, which are desirable to a variety of graduate-level employers
Three years with 120 UK’s credits per year.
- Year One at level 4
- Year Two at level 5
- Year Three at level 6
The last module, a SER UG Project (40 credits), aims to develop your skills of independent working by engaging with a topic of your own choosing. You will develop a critical and in-depth knowledge of a specific area (within the remit of your degree programme) in relation to a research or practical problem of contemporary relevance to the industry/profession. You will learn aspects of research such as literature searching, filtering and quality assessment, project design considerations, ethical implications and data analysis methods. You will develop skills such as time management, contingency planning and critical thinking to produce a well-planned, coherent and ethical project.
YEAR ONE (Primer Año)
- Academic & Professional Skills ( (20 créditos)
- Fundamentals of Sport Management (20 créditos)
- Principles of Sport Marketing (20 créditos)
- Introduction to Research (20 créditos)
- Finance and Governance in Sport (20 créditos)
- Social Issues and Sport Consumers (20 créditos)
YEAR TWO (Segundo Año)
- Research Design Analysis (20 créditos)
- Sport Facility and Operational Management (20 créditos)
- Sport Leadership and Organisation Behaviour (20 créditos)
- SER Professional Development & Practice (20 créditos)
- Managing & Developing the Business of Sport (20 créditos)
- Digital Sport & Business Marketing (20 créditos)
YEAR THREE (Tercer Año)
- Strategic Business Planning for Managing Sport (20 créditos)
- Managing Sport Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability (20 créditos)
- Sport Event Management (20 créditos)
- Global Sport Business and Management (20 créditos)
- SER UG Project (40 créditos)
Examples of jobs held by former students of the BSc (Hons) include:
- Marketing Executive at Manchester United
- Partnerships Assistant at Tottenham Hotspur FC
- Sales Manager (Match & Advertising) at Middlesbrough Football Club
- Sport Manager with the Qatar Olympic Committee
- Account Executive with Nike.
Dr Berta Benito. Researcher at CESAG
Marta Utor. General Counsel Adviser, Business Affairs at Euroleague
Alex Isern. Co-founder & CEO, ISL
Aisha Al Said. CEO. Amref
Serafin Ibañez. Senior Global Marketing Consultant I Strategic Partnerships I Sports Marketing I Sponsorship I eSports
Ramon Robert. Member of the Board ,Belmonte Group
Didac Severino. Partner (Corporate/M&A) at Pérez-Llorca
Federico Winer. Researcher & Senior Business Development Specialist at addeso
Marcos Picalló. Barça Innovation Hub
Jose Luis Beltran Andreu. Digital Project Manager at FCBARCELONA
Albert Mundet. Director of Innovation, GM Barça Innovation Hub at Strategy & Innovation FC Barcelona
Olivier Gonzalez. Head of Institutional Relations and Protocol in the Government Delegation in Catalonia
Albert Dalmau. Head of Commercial Projects, Summer Tour & Friendlies at FC Barcelona
New students. First year:
- – Reservation of place: 2.000 €.
- – Monthly fee (10 installments): 1.500 €.
Students in 2nd year and subsequent years:
- – Monthly fee (10 installments): 1.500 €.
- – For total payments before August 5, a 5% discount will be applied.
- – ISDE reserves the right to cancel any program that does not reach the minimum number of students necessary to guarantee the correct development of the course.
ISDE offers the possibility of financing your undergraduate studies for up to 15 years with a grace period of 84 months, thanks to the agreement signed with Bankinter.
TIN: 4,99% Maximum TAE (No grace period. 12 month term)*: 6.09%. Opening commission: 0.5%. Term up to: 15 years Possibility of capital grace period up to: 84 months No cancellation fee From 3.000 € to 90.000 € Term from 12 months
– Each year you will be able to use the part of the loan you need to pay for your studies for that year.
– You will only pay interest on the amount you request.
CREDITS120 per year
Sport Management BSc (Hons)