Master in Representation and Management of Artists and Athletes
The main objective of the Master in Artists and Athletes Representation and Management is to provide you with an expert and comprehensive knowledge of the different fields of activity involved in the representation of artists and professional athletes, offering you a professional, realistic and versatile perspective on the reality of the business.
To achieve this, from PONS Business School we will help you:
- Correctly identify the responsibilities and competencies of the representative. From the supervision of the business, through the advice and counsel to the represented in professional issues and decisions through the knowledge obtained in disciplines such as marketing, law, economy and skills.
- To guide you in your career prospects as well as in your internship process, obtaining the necessary tools to enhance your personal brand.
- To provide knowledge of the fundamental aspects through seminars and activities that contribute to developing and strengthening the role of the representative.
- Provide “expert knowledge”, advising and facilitating the preparation and accreditation of students as professionals in the sector, in order to act as advisors, agents, representatives,…
DURATION: One academic year
Phase one: Classroom instruction:
- A full academic year. Classes from Monday to Thursday, in the afternoon
- Some mornings per week students will attend conferences and practical sessions in offices and institutions collaborating with ISDE, with offices in the city of Madrid.
- Fridays will be dedicated to personal study, group work and workshops.
- Integration in internships in one of the companies collaborating with PONS and ISDE (more than 250), both nationally and internationally.
- Agency for the representation of artists/sportsmen.
- Sports clubs.
- Communication agencies.
- Private and public federations and institutions
- Organization and management of events.
- Music production companies.