Corporate Specialist Course
This programme aims to provide, on the one hand, the essential legal knowledge of the law of capital companies and, at the same time, information on the latest legislative and jurisprudential developments that affect it through the analysis of operations and real cases.
Additionally, the student will see the issues not only from a legal perspective but we will try to give him/her a global analysis so that he/she aligns his/her technical knowledge to the maximum possible creation of value for the company, that is, to maximize the profits for the shareholders or owners.
120 hours of classes, given on Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings, between January and April.
At ISDE headquarters, 208 Serrano Street.
- National and international law firms.
- International consultants.
- Corporate legal advice to companies.
- Business and investment banks.
- Venture capital entities, funds, management companies and investment companies.