BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
|Responsible||INSTITUTO SUPERIOR DE DERECHO Y ECONOMÍA, S.A.U.|
|Purpose||Web site management: users and web services.|
Provide information about products and services.
Sending commercial communications.
|Legitimation||Consent of the interested party.|
|Recipients||Your data may be transferred to other ISDE centers.|
|Rights||Rights of Access, Rectification and Deletion, Limitation of processing, Portability, as well as other rights detailed in the additional information on personal data protection.|
Below, we give you more information about the treatment of the personal data that you share with INSTITUTO SUPERIOR DE DERECHO Y ECONOMÍA, S.A.U.
The purpose of this Policy is to inform, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, about the processing of personal data collected through the website https://ISDE.es (hereinafter, “ISDE.es”).
- Who is the Data Controller?
Identity: INSTITUTO SUPERIOR DE DERECHO Y ECONOMÍA, S.A.U. (hereinafter “ISDE”)
TAX ID: A-60847373
Postal address: C/ Serrano, 208 – Madrid 28002
- How do we collect personal data?
Users are informed that as a consequence of the use of certain functionalities of ISDE.es, it is necessary to provide certain personal data that will be incorporated to files for which ISDE is responsible. Specifically, ISDE.es will register the following information:
- Data from the contact form that the User interested in obtaining commercial information voluntarily provides to ISDE (name, surname, email and telephone).
- Data from the form that the User interested in receiving information about news, offers, events and promotions voluntarily provides to ISDE (name, surname, e-mail and telephone).
- Telephone contacts of people interested in receiving commercial information (who voluntarily call us or we call to inform them) will be recorded.
- Data from the registration form for events and activities organized by ISDE.
- Through the recording of online events, when attendees activate their camera and allow the recording of their image and, where appropriate, identification data.
- Data from the form that the User interested in requesting information or admission to an academic program voluntarily provides to ISDE (name, surname, email, LinkedIn profile and telephone).
- Data from the form that the User interested in requesting admission to Alumni voluntarily provides to ISDE (name, surname, email, position, company, phone, program and year).
- Data from the form that the interested user voluntarily provides in order to contact and access ISDE’s selection processes in “Employment Opportunities” (name, surname, e-mail and telephone).
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service of the Web, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data we need in order to provide you with the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a customer/user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
- For what purpose do we process your data?
In general, the information registered through ISDE.es that ISDE obtains from the Users, will be treated:
- To process and respond to requests for information made by Users through the forms provided on ISDE.es, by email and/or telephone.
- To send information and other commercial communications, when the User has authorized it (invitations to events and information from Digitalent Group).
- To manage the registration process for ISDE’s academic programs.
- To manage the process of registration and enrollment in events and activities organized by ISDE.
- To record the online events and activities in which you participate (when you have voluntarily activated your camera) and to share them with those who have not been able to attend.
- To manage the pre-registration process for students, alumni, professors, experts and other professionals linked to our activity.
- For the management of selection processes in which the User participates as a candidate.
- ISDE will carry out those actions of surveillance and control of the use of the website in order to prevent and detect any fraudulent use (such as technical manipulations, code modifications…), in order to avoid, prevent and/or detect any unauthorized access, alteration or loss of that information relating to third parties other than the user that may generate civil, criminal and/or administrative liabilities for ISDE.
- Are there automated decisions and profiling?
We inform you that there are no automated decisions including profiling.
- To which recipients will we communicate your data?
ISDE may communicate User data to Universities or other educational entities that collaborate in the training programs and that are expressly indicated in each case, who will use them for the purposes informed and in accordance with their respective privacy policies.
- If the program taken is the Digital Master Business Administration, the user data will be shared with ISDI – Digitalent Group S.L.
- If the program taken is the Master in Sports Management and Legal Skills, user data will be shared with Futbol Club Barcelona.
- If the program taken is the Global Master in Sports Management and Legal Skills, user data will be shared with Futbol Club Barcelona.
- If the program taken is the Executive Master in Sports Law and Management, the user’s data will be shared with Club Estudiantes, S.A.D.
- If the program taken is the Master in Industrial, Intellectual Property, Competition and New Technologies, the user’s data will be shared with Pons Escuela de Negocios S.L.
- If the program taken is the Master in Representation and Management of Artists and Athletes, the users’ data will be shared with Pons Escuela de Negocios S.L.
- If the program taken is the Course of Access to the Legal Profession, the users’ data will be shared with the Tarrasa Bar Association.
- What is the legitimacy of the processing?
The legal basis for the processing of the data collected is:
- We consider that we have your consent to attend the requests or queries that you raise us through the various existing means of contact (telephone, email), as well as to contact us and record the calls for quality reasons, being in the first call informed of such recording. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you insofar as it allows us to serve you properly and resolve the queries raised. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights or claims related to our services, what legitimizes us to process your data is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
- When you contact us, in particular, for the application for admission related to your pre-registration/enrollment through ISDE.es, the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract/pre-contract.
- The legitimate basis for processing your data for the purpose of sending communications about Digitalent Group products, registration and enrollment in events and activities organized by ISDE, among others, is the consent you give us, for example, when you agree to receive information through various means.
- The legitimate basis for processing your data for the purposes of registration and enrollment in events and activities organized by ISDE, as well as to record online events and activities in which you participate (when you have voluntarily activated your camera) is the consent you give us.
- The legitimate basis for the processing of the accreditation survey of ISDE training programs is the contractual relationship with the student.
- We consider that we have the candidate’s consent when he/she has sent us his/her application via ISDE.es or by sending an e-mail to @ISDE.es addresses
- We consider that we have the consent of the alumnus when he/she has sent us his/her application for registration as an ISDE Alumni.
- We rely on ISDE’s legitimate interest in ensuring the security of its website, systems and information to process the data for the purposes of monitoring and controlling the use of the website.
- How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept by ISDE only for the time necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- In the case of the contact form, request for information, application for admission, or by sending emails, for the time necessary to properly address your request.
- In the case of commercial communications, registration for events and activities of the Digitalent Group until the User revokes the consent given to receive them.
- In the case of commercial communications, registration to events and activities until the User revokes the consent given to receive them.
- During the term of the pre-contractual / contractual relationship maintained with us and, once this has ended, during the statute of limitations of the obligations arising from the processing of data.
- In the case of the CV, until the User revokes the consent given or one year from its receipt.
- In the case of the employment exchange, until the User revokes the consent given.
- In the case of Alumni, until the User revokes the consent given.
However, after this period, the data may be blocked and kept by ISDE for the attention of possible liabilities arising from the processing and only during the period of limitation of such liabilities. Once these periods have elapsed, the personal data will be deleted by ISDE.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to guaranteeing the exercise of your rights. In ISDE we have agreed that you can exercise such rights at no cost by writing us an email to a unique email address email@example.com, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity. The User may revoke at any time the consent given for the processing of his/her data.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, the User may, at any time, ask ISDE for confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed by ISDE and, if so, to access it. Likewise, he/she may request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Also, in certain circumstances, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. Also, you may object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances. ISDE will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Finally, where appropriate, the User may exercise the right of portability to obtain the data in electronic format or to have them transmitted to another entity.
For this purpose, he/she may use the following channels, always accompanied by a photocopy of his/her ID card or any other document that allows to prove identity:
- By letter to the address: C/ Serrano, 208 – Madrid 28002.
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, you are informed that you may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent Control Authority in this matter), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, by writing to the same, C/ Jorge Juan, number 6, 28001 – Madrid or through the web: https://www.aepd.es