Master in International Tax Advice
A tax advisor can no longer be a mere tax preparer. He must be a professional capable of offering a comprehensive tax planning service to individuals and companies, both in national and international contexts.
In order to be able to offer this kind of advice, it is essential that their training combines a technical analysis of the main tax figures and the procedures for their application, with real practice in order to know first-hand the issues they have to deal with.
Whoever wants to start in this profession following the highest standards or update their knowledge and skills to be at the level of what their profession demands today, must be trained to meet these criteria.
START MADRID: October
DURATION: One academic year
Phase one: Classroom instruction:
- One academic semester.
- Classes from Monday to Thursday in the afternoon.
- Some mornings per week students will attend conferences and practical sessions in offices and institutions collaborating with ISDE, with offices in the city of Madrid and Barcelona.
- Fridays will be dedicated to personal study, group work and workshops.
- INTERNATIONAL TAX LAW COURSE: Training stay at the prestigious University of Miami.
Second phase: Integration in practices:
- Obligatory phase. Internships in professional services firms (auditors, consultants and legal advisors), law firms and tax departments of large companies collaborating with ISDE (more than 250) nationally and internationally.
- Law firms and companies that hire the largest number of students in this Master’s Degree: PKF-ATTEST, Alliantia Abogados, Deloitte, Benow Partners, EY, KPMG, BDO and PwC Spain, among others.
- Consulting and auditing companies or Big Four, (mainly in the areas of specialization related to Tax Law).
- Large national and international companies, listed or SMEs, (mainly in the departments specializing in financial tax advice).
- Banks, investment banks, savings banks and other financial market operators.