Access + Master in Sports Management and Legal Skills ISDE – FC Barcelona
This double degree allows you to combine a solid training as a lawyer, in the program with the highest pass rate in Spain, with a specialization in the world of sports, in the institution that is a reference in the field and with the association of one of the most important clubs in the world.
The double qualification of access to the legal profession + Master in Sports Management & Legal Skills with F.C. Barcelona will allow you to train as a lawyer, at the hands of the most important legal firms, while at the same time preparing you to work in the world of sport, at the hands of the institution that is a reference in the field.
The association with F.C. Barcelona, the club with the most sport areas, provides students with a wide and deep vision of the sector and the knowledge of it in a direct way by the hand of those who work in it, at the highest level.
DURATION: 18 months
- Phase one: Classroom instruction:
- One academic year for entrance studies plus one academic semester for international law.
- Classes from Monday to Thursday. Timetable, according to the access modality chosen.
- Some mornings per week students will attend lectures and practical sessions at ISDE’s offices and collaborating institutions, with offices in the city of Madrid.
- Fridays dedicated to personal study, group work and workshops.
- Depending on the location, students will spend time at Georgetown University in Washington D.C. or at NYU in New York, as part of the Master in International Law program.
- Second phase: Integration in internships:
- Mandatory phase. One academic semester in law firms or legal departments of large ISDE collaborating companies (more than 250) both nationally and internationally.
- Phase one: Classroom instruction:
- Management of sports entities
- Law firms
- Sports agent
- Sports consultancy
- Sports equipment industry
- Sports Centres
- Federations, leagues, clubs and associations
- Public administration
- Training and education
- Management in sports services companies
- Organization of sports events
Dr. Marc Lenz
DFL Head of Corporate Strategy; UEFA Club Licensing Committee
Client Services Executive. Sponsorship Department at Real Madrid CF
Alvaro Manuel Gil Baquero
Lawyer at Atlético de Madrid
International Affairs Director at Federación Mexicana de Fútbol Asociación A.C.
Alberto Díaz Lorente
Legal Counsel at LaLiga Competition Operations Department
Nicole A. Santiago
Coordinator, Player Relations & Competition at Major League Soccer
Legal Counsel at WADA
Attorney at Law at FC Barcelona
Legal Counsel at Sportradar AG
Responsible for Integrity at LaLiga
Attorney at Law at Bichara & Motta Advogados
Eduard J. Scott
Chief Operations Officer at Euroleague Basketball
José Carlos Oliveira
Lawyer at Sporting Clube de Portugal
Handball Manager FC Barcelona
Legal Department at Real Sociedad
Associate (Sports Law) at Mills & Reeve
Chief Relationship Officer at Kashima Antlers
Ornella Desirée Bellia
Head of Legal Affairs at the European Leagues
Partner at Kleiner & Cavaliero AG
President and CEO of Blue United Corporation
Head of Legal at FC Zenit
LaLiga Chief Executive Officer
General Counsel & Director of Legal Affairs of the Asian Football Confederation
Associate at Cuatrecasas Gonçalves Pereira
Director of Sports Marketing at Televisa Deportes
Legal Counsel at UEFA
Legal Counsel chez FIFA
Vice President of the Romanian Football League
Head of Case Management at Sport Resolutions (UK)
Legal Counsel at Asian Football Confederation
Natalie St. Cyr Clarke
Legal Affairs Manager at FIBA
Legal Department at Málaga CF
Associate at LIBRA LAW Ibarrola & Ramoni Avocats
Counsel at Lombardi Associates (Scotland)
Legal Affairs Manager at Fédération Internationale de Volleyball
Mr. Aitkhozhin Azamat
Secretary General of the Kazakhstan Football Federation
Sports arbitration at Lévy Kaufmann-Kohler
Head of Legal at Trabzonspor FC
Director of Business Development and Legal Affairs at NASL
General Counsel & Head of International Affairs of Hebei China Fortune Football Club
Gisele Cesário Cabrera
Lawyer at Santos Football Club
Monserrat Jiménez Granda
Legal Director in CONMEBOL
Head of Public Affairs at Sportradar AG
Lawyer at Sport Club Corinthians Paulista
Yelena Giselle Hazimn
Puerto Rico Soccer Federation