Global Master in Sports Management and Legal Skills with F.C. Barcelona
- The faculty of this master is formed by the most recognized professionals of the international sports world.
- You will learn all the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to direct and manage sports institutions.
- Job exchange in which sports organizations collaborate and offices of lawyers of reference for a fast integration where they select to excellently formed professionals.
- The Master include an optional sports week in Switzerland where you will visit UEFA headquarters and receive practical training in leading sports institutions and law firms, also can choose a unique business and negotiation week in New York City at the Columbia University campus. Students will attend a Graduation ceremony and cocktail the last day. They all will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Teaching methodology based on a combination of practical cases, lectures, institutional visits and professional practices.
- Some of the professional careers after finishing the Master in Sports Management and Legal Skills: Management of sports organizations, Law Offices, Sports Agent, Sports Consulting, Sports Equipment Industry, Sports Centers, Federations, Leagues, Clubs and Associations, Training and education, Management in sports service companies, Organization of sporting events.
- Tutorials and master classes, tutorials designed to solve all your queries through chat or conference. Teachers or the director of the program will respond with chat and include examples and practical exercises to achieve full understanding of the syllabus. The master classes are extraordinary classes to complement the training given by experts in the field. They are recorded and are always available at the platform.
- Active Teacher, the cloister and the academic direction of our programs are an active part of them. Our teachers give classes including study materials and practical exercises, offer tutoring, prepare and correct exams and evaluate the final grade. The entire faculty of FC Barcelona and ISDE has knowledge of Information and Communication Technologies.
- The student is the great protagonist, our online training method is fully compatible with your personal and work life. Print your own study pace and choose when to start and finish your training.
- Academic tutor, a personal tutor will guide you, guide and solve all your doubts, such as academic procedures, procedures or subjects.
- Referenced program Financial Times.
- Management of sports organizations
- Law Offices
- Sports Agent
- Sports Consulting
- Sports Equipment Industry
- Sports Centers
- Federations, Leagues, Clubs and Associations
- Training and education
- Management in sports service companies
- Organization of sporting events
Marc Valentin Lenz
Club Licensing & Financial Fair Play at UEFA
Client Services Executive. Sponsorship Department at Real Madrid CF
Alvaro Manuel Gil Baquero
Lawyer at Atlético de Madrid
International Affairs Director at Federación Mexicana de Fútbol Asociación A.C.
Alberto Díaz Lorente
Legal Counsel at LaLiga Competition Operations Department
Nicole A. Santiago
Coordinator, Player Relations & Competition at Major League Soccer
Legal Counsel at WADA
Attorney at Law at FC Barcelona
Legal Counsel at Sportradar AG
Responsible for Integrity at LaLiga
Attorney at Law at Bichara & Motta Advogados
Eduard J. Scott
Chief Operations Officer at Euroleague Basketball
José Carlos Oliveira
Lawyer at Sporting Clube de Portugal
Handball Manager FC Barcelona
Legal Department at Real Sociedad
Associate (Sports Law) at Mills & Reeve
Chief Relationship Officer at Kashima Antlers
Ornella Desirée Bellia
Head of Legal Affairs at the European Leagues
Partner at Kleiner & Cavaliero AG
President and CEO of Blue United Corporation
Head of Legal at FC Zenit
LaLiga Chief Executive Officer
General Counsel & Director of Legal Affairs of the Asian Football Confederation
Legal Counsel at RSC Anderlecht
Associate at Cuatrecasas Gonçalves Pereira
Director of Sports Marketing at Televisa Deportes
Legal Counsel at UEFA
Legal Counsel chez FIFA
Vice President of the Romanian Football League
Head of Case Management at Sport Resolutions (UK)
Legal Counsel at Asian Football Confederation
Natalie St. Cyr Clarke
Legal Affairs Manager at FIBA
Legal Department at Málaga CF
Associate at LIBRA LAW Ibarrola & Ramoni Avocats
Counsel at Lombardi Associates (Scotland)
Legal Affairs Manager at Fédération Internationale de Volleyball
Mr. Aitkhozhin Azamat
Secretary General of the Kazakhstan Football Federation
Sports arbitration at Lévy Kaufmann-Kohler
Head of Legal at Trabzonspor FC
Director of Business Development and Legal Affairs at NASL
General Counsel & Head of International Affairs of Hebei China Fortune Football Club
Gisele Cesário Cabrera
Lawyer at Santos Football Club
Monserrat Jiménez Granda
Legal Director in CONMEBOL
Head of Public Affairs at Sportradar AG
Lawyer at Sport Club Corinthians Paulista
Yelena Giselle Hazimn
Puerto Rico Soccer Federation