International Recruitment, Foreign Trade and International Relations Specialist Course
- The course will allow students to deepen their understanding of the international legal framework in the areas of public and private international law, commercial law, tax law and diplomatic and consular law.
- The teaching staff is made up of ambassadors, consuls, ministers, civil servants and expert lawyers in service.
- Intensive format that allows to maximize performance, enhance employability in the international legal sector and increase the network of professional contacts active in this area in record time.
- It includes a visit to the consulate by the Minister Counselor of the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Madrid.
- This program leads to the obtention of an own degree issued by the Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía.