Master esports Business ISDE
The exponential growth of esports has highlighted the need to professionalize the sector. There are training courses in the creation and development of video games, but no program like this one that trains professionals to deal with all aspects of a business of such growth.
This Master does just that, allowing students to learn with some of the leading professionals in the industry, giving them a more realistic perspective of the market than any other program currently in existence.
It is therefore a matter of training the future professionals of the esports industry, a sector in which, as with so many other technology-related sectors, there is today a greater demand from the industry for graduates with the appropriate education and training to meet that demand.
Following a parallel development of the onsite program, the online format enables students to follow recorded lessons at their convenience.
Study materials, self-assessment test, exams, case studies and tutoring sessions necessary to guarantee the acquisition of the knowledge and abilities targeted within the programme, will be delivered according to the regular progress of the onsite teaching.
Support period (4-5 months long)
Contents are structured as follows:
- Updated study materials, preparatory and complementary to the recorded lessons
- Self-assessment test, to encourage and better assimilate contents
- Assessment exam
- Case studies
- Individual tutoring sessions with faculty as to deepen their understanding of a specific, interesting and current area among the ones covered during the program.
Practical period (3-4 months long)
- Case studies: Once all contents from the first phase have been assimilated, students will have to solve a series of study cases (more complex and wider than those covered during the first phase) to prove that they are able to apply the acquired knowledge
- Final Dissertation: Students will have to write a final dissertation. This final work will help them improve their research abilities as well
The Master prepares students for one of the following roles in these two areas:
- Sports project manager (team, league, tournament, event).
- Responsible for production of sport events.
- Responsible for production of leagues and tournaments.
- Marketing manager of a sports organization.
- Sales manager of a sports organization.
- Sports expert in a marketing and communication agency
- Sports expert in the Department of Marketing and Communication of a consumer brand
- Entrepreneur in the sports industry.
- Journalist specializing in sports.
- Sports broadcasting caster.
- Responsible for audiovisual production of leagues, tournaments and sport events.
- Responsible for P.R. (Public Relations) of a sports team.
- Responsible for communication of a sports team.
- Communication manager of a sports league.
Dr. Marc Lenz
DFL Head of International Affairs; UEFA Club Licensing Committee
Client Services Executive. Sponsorship Department at Real Madrid CF
Alvaro Manuel Gil Baquero
Lawyer at Atlético de Madrid
International Affairs Director at Federación Mexicana de Fútbol Asociación A.C.
Alberto Díaz Lorente
Legal Counsel at LaLiga Competition Operations Department
Nicole A. Santiago
Coordinator, Player Relations & Competition at Major League Soccer
Legal Counsel at WADA
Attorney at Law at FC Barcelona
Legal Counsel at Sportradar AG
Responsible for Integrity at LaLiga
Attorney at Law at Bichara & Motta Advogados
Eduard J. Scott
Chief Operations Officer at Euroleague Basketball
José Carlos Oliveira
Lawyer at Sporting Clube de Portugal
Handball Manager FC Barcelona
Legal Department at Real Sociedad
Associate (Sports Law) at Mills & Reeve
Chief Relationship Officer at Kashima Antlers
Ornella Desirée Bellia
Head of Legal Affairs at the European Leagues
Partner at Kleiner & Cavaliero AG
President and CEO of Blue United Corporation
Head of Legal at FC Zenit
LaLiga Chief Executive Officer
General Counsel & Director of Legal Affairs of the Asian Football Confederation
Legal Counsel at RSC Anderlecht
Associate at Cuatrecasas Gonçalves Pereira
Director of Sports Marketing at Televisa Deportes
Legal Counsel at UEFA
Legal Counsel chez FIFA
Vice President of the Romanian Football League
Head of Case Management at Sport Resolutions (UK)
Legal Counsel at Asian Football Confederation
Natalie St. Cyr Clarke
Legal Affairs Manager at FIBA
Legal Department at Málaga CF
Associate at LIBRA LAW Ibarrola & Ramoni Avocats
Counsel at Lombardi Associates (Scotland)
Legal Affairs Manager at Fédération Internationale de Volleyball
Mr. Aitkhozhin Azamat
Secretary General of the Kazakhstan Football Federation
Sports arbitration at Lévy Kaufmann-Kohler
Head of Legal at Trabzonspor FC
Director of Business Development and Legal Affairs at NASL
General Counsel & Head of International Affairs of Hebei China Fortune Football Club
Gisele Cesário Cabrera
Lawyer at Santos Football Club
Monserrat Jiménez Granda
Legal Director in CONMEBOL
Head of Public Affairs at Sportradar AG
Lawyer at Sport Club Corinthians Paulista
Yelena Giselle Hazimn
Puerto Rico Soccer Federation