Master in International Tax Advice
A tax advisor can no longer be a mere tax preparer. He must be a professional capable of offering a comprehensive tax planning service to individuals and companies, both in national and international contexts.
In order to be able to offer this kind of advice, it is essential that their training combines a technical analysis of the main tax figures and the procedures for their application, with real practice in order to know first-hand the issues they have to deal with.
Whoever wants to start in this profession following the highest standards or update their knowledge and skills to be at the level of what their profession demands today, must be trained to meet these criteria.
Following a parallel development of the onsite program, the online format enables students to follow recorded lessons at their convenience.
Study materials, self-assessment test, exams, case studies and tutoring sessions necessary to guarantee the acquisition of the knowledge and abilities targeted within the programme, will be delivered according to the regular progress of the onsite teaching.
Support period (4-5 months long)
Contents are structured as follows:
- Updated study materials, preparatory and complementary to the recorded lessons
- Self-assessment test, to encourage and better assimilate contents
- Assessment exam
- Case studies
- Individual tutoring sessions with faculty as to deepen their understanding of a specific, interesting and current area among the ones covered during the program.
Practical period (3-4 months long)
- Case studies: Once all contents from the first phase have been assimilated, students will have to solve a series of study cases (more complex and wider than those covered during the first phase) to prove that they are able to apply the acquired knowledge
- Final Dissertation: Students will have to write a final dissertation. This final work will help them improve their research abilities as well
- Law firms and companies that hire the largest number of students in this Master’s Degree: PKF-ATTEST, Alliantia Abogados, Deloitte, Benow Partners, EY, KPMG, BDO and PwC Spain, among others.
- Consulting and auditing companies or Big Four, (mainly in the areas of specialization related to Tax Law).
- Large national and international companies, listed or SMEs, (mainly in the departments specializing in financial tax advice).
- Banks, investment banks, savings banks and other financial market operators.