Master in Sports Management and Legal Skills with F.C. Barcelona
The Master in sports Management and Legal Skills with FCB is aimed and focused on the sector of lawyers, business, economic and sports management, or other persons who are already holding a university degree in those areas, who have proved experience and knowledge in the field of Sports.
As it is ISDE’s philosophy we do not only mean our students to reach the most up to date knowledge about Sports Law, but to acquire the skills that will help them to reach their professional goals.
To do so we count on an academic staff composed by the most important lecturers related to the Sports Law world. Their commitment in making of this program the best online master in sports management and legal skills is the guarantee of its unequalled quality.
Following a parallel development of the onsite program, the online format enables students to follow recorded lessons at their convenience.
Study materials, self-assessment test, exams, case studies and tutoring sessions necessary to guarantee the acquisition of the knowledge and abilities targeted within the programme, will be delivered according to the regular progress of the onsite teaching.
Support period (4-5 months long)
Contents are structured as follows:
- Updated study materials, preparatory and complementary to the recorded lessons
- Self-assessment test, to encourage and better assimilate contents
- Assessment exam
- Case studies
- Individual tutoring sessions with faculty as to deepen their understanding of a specific, interesting and current area among the ones covered during the program.
Practical period (3-4 months long)
- Case studies: Once all contents from the first phase have been assimilated, students will have to solve a series of study cases (more complex and wider than those covered during the first phase) to prove that they are able to apply the acquired knowledge
- Final Dissertation: Students will have to write a final dissertation. This final work will help them improve their research abilities as well
- Management of sports entities
- Law firms
- Sports agent
- Sports consultancy
- Sports equipment industry
- Sports Centres
- Federations, leagues, clubs and associations
- Public administration
- Training and education
- Management in sports services companies
- Organization of sports events