Master in Sports Management and Legal Skills with F.C. Barcelona
The Master in sports Management and Legal Skills with FCB is aimed and focused on the sector of lawyers, business, economic and sports management, or other persons who are already holding a university degree in those areas, who have proved experience and knowledge in the field of Sports.
As it is ISDE’s philosophy we do not only mean our students to reach the most up to date knowledge about Sports Law, but to acquire the skills that will help them to reach their professional goals.
To do so we count on an academic staff composed by the most important lecturers related to the Sports Law world. Their commitment in making of this program the best online master in sports management and legal skills is the guarantee of its unequalled quality.
- The faculty of this master is formed by the most recognized professionals of the international sports world.
- You will learn all the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to direct and manage sports institutions.
- Job exchange in which sports organizations collaborate and offices of lawyers of reference for a fast integration where they select to excellently formed professionals.
- Teaching methodology based on a combination of practical cases, lectures, institutional visits and professional practices.
- Some of the professional careers after finishing the Master in Sports Management and Legal Skills:
- Management of sports organizations, Law Offices, Sports Agent, Sports Consulting, Sports Equipment Industry, Sports Centers, Federations, Leagues, Clubs and Associations, Training and education, Management in sports service companies, Organization of sporting events.
- Tutorials and master classes, tutorials designed to solve all your queries through chat or conference.
- Teachers or the director of the program will respond with chat and include examples and practical exercises to achieve full understanding of the syllabus. The master classes are extraordinary classes to complement the training given by experts in the field. They are recorded and are always available at the platform.
- Active Teacher, the cloister and the academic direction of our programs are an active part of them.
- Our teachers give classes including study materials and practical exercises, offer tutoring, prepare and correct exams and evaluate the final grade. The entire faculty of FC Barcelona and ISDE has knowledge of Information and Communication Technologies.
- The student is the great protagonist, our online training method is fully compatible with your personal and work life. Print your own study pace and choose when to start and finish your training.
- Academic tutor, a personal tutor will guide you, guide and solve all your doubts, such as academic procedures, procedures or subjects.
- Referenced program Financial Times.
Following a parallel development of the onsite program, the online format enables students to follow recorded lessons at their convenience.
Study materials, self-assessment test, exams, case studies and tutoring sessions necessary to guarantee the acquisition of the knowledge and abilities targeted within the programme, will be delivered according to the regular progress of the onsite teaching.
Support period (4-5 months long)
Contents are structured as follows:
- Updated study materials, preparatory and complementary to the recorded lessons
- Self-assessment test, to encourage and better assimilate contents
- Assessment exam
- Case studies
- Individual tutoring sessions with faculty as to deepen their understanding of a specific, interesting and current area among the ones covered during the program.
Practical period (3-4 months long)
- Case studies: Once all contents from the first phase have been assimilated, students will have to solve a series of study cases (more complex and wider than those covered during the first phase) to prove that they are able to apply the acquired knowledge
- Final Dissertation: Students will have to write a final dissertation. This final work will help them improve their research abilities as well
- Management of sports entities
- Law firms
- Sports agent
- Sports consultancy
- Sports equipment industry
- Sports Centres
- Federations, leagues, clubs and associations
- Public administration
- Training and education
- Management in sports services companies
- Organization of sports events