Master in Family and Childhood Law
The Master of Specialization in the Practice of Family and Childhood Law will allow you to make your vocation a way of life, providing you with the professional skills necessary to be able to practice as a lawyer in this area and even to create your own office with people who are similar to you.
Training as a great family lawyer is one of the clearest signs of living the profession as an authentic vocation.
After all, this area is in a way a summary of everything that the law is and what it protects. The common and the individual, the public and the private and very especially the defense of the weakest. All this makes the professionals who work in this area “of a different kind” and have a clear vocation for the subject.
The Master’s Degree in the practice of Family and Childhood Law will allow you to make this vocation your way of life, providing you with the professional skills necessary to be able to practice as a lawyer in this field. The perfect combination of theory and practice from Spain’s most prestigious family law firms makes this Master’s the perfect choice if you want to work for a specialized firm or create your own professional project.
These professionals will make you know and master all the procedural and technical aspects, as well as the last jurisprudential tendencies, at the same time that they will perfect all those essential tools for a correct professional performance from the beginning to the end of the most frequent procedures, either by the friendly or contentious way.
How to attract clients, what to bear in mind when setting your fees or what guidelines you should take into account for the best defence in court are some of the skills you will learn through the most complete programme available in the current training offer.
Following a parallel development of the onsite program, the online format enables students to follow recorded lessons at their convenience.
Study materials, self-assessment test, exams, case studies and tutoring sessions necessary to guarantee the acquisition of the knowledge and abilities targeted within the programme, will be delivered according to the regular progress of the onsite teaching.
Support period (4-5 months long)
Contents are structured as follows:
- Updated study materials, preparatory and complementary to the recorded lessons
- Self-assessment test, to encourage and better assimilate contents
- Assessment exam
- Case studies
- Individual tutoring sessions with faculty as to deepen their understanding of a specific, interesting and current area among the ones covered during the program.
Practical period (3-4 months long)
- Case studies: Once all contents from the first phase have been assimilated, students will have to solve a series of study cases (more complex and wider than those covered during the first phase) to prove that they are able to apply the acquired knowledge
- Final Dissertation: Students will have to write a final dissertation. This final work will help them improve their research abilities as well
Specialized departments, within large law firms.
Law firms, specialized in family law.
A specialized law firm venture.